Monday 20 February 2012

Glass plate recreate - Alice in Wonderland


<><><>


Alice in Wonderland Plate

I made this plate using picture's from an old book.
 I found the Glass plate from my local Vinnies Shop.




The little teapot & cup was cut from a different vintage book.
 I also cut out some words from the story of Alice.
  



I used a mosaic glue to adhere the picture and I used some glass
 paint on any gaps between the pictures.




Then I gave the back a few coats of paint then I used a sealant.
When the plate was finished I gave it to my very sweet friend...




Thank you for reading my first post...feel free to post a comment




2 comments:

  1. Your Alice in Wonderland plate is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, its so nice to receive a comment...

    ReplyDelete