Friday 24 February 2012

Cheeky Glove Dog - Restyled from a white cotton glove


My 17 year old son works part time for Big W in the store Recovery department. He comes home from work each week with a white pair of cotton gloves. I hand stitched this little fellow using one pair of gloves.
I hand stitched this wee fellow in two pieces, first the body then his head. You may notice I used the fingers to form his ears.



His tail is a little wonky but it adds to his character. You may also have noticed I stitched his button eyes and nose on a little crooked to keep him cheeky with a touch melancholy.
He was so much fun to make..!!


By the way


if you have time today...bake some pie



2 comments:

  1. I love your glove dog, he is so sweet! Have you thought about making some more so he is part of a family?? I wonder what his sister would look like...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your inspiring comment. Maybe I will make him a sister..

    ReplyDelete